Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Life so far

So it's been a month since I got here to Florida, and a month today since the job began. About all I have to say about the job is it's just that - a job. Thank goodness I've become accustom to "crazy" at jobs over the years because I don't think I would have made it past the second week...apparently, like the last Help Desk Manager at this place. The key thing is that the people I work with day to day are really great, and that makes all the difference.

Florida.Is.Great! The weather has been wonderful, but I will quickly learn what the worst of the heat and humidity are going to be like since I think Feb/Mar was "Spring" and April begins the summer season. We'll see what it's like here with day-in/day-out humidity (the hair is already protesting greatly). Somehow, just being outside with the sum and warmth most of the time as opposed to some of the time just makes my heart smile. I said to Tom that I am definitely a descendent from the evolutionary chain that crawled out of the sea and laid on the sand.

Tom so generously gave me an old laptop so I can have access to this blog, etc. much more often, so I will plan on posting more. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment